Insurance & Payments
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO
- Aetna HMO/POS
- Aetna Medicare Advantage PPO
- Aetna PPO
- Coalition America
- Collier County Healthcare Consortium
- Collier County Government (Allegiance)
- Collier County Public Schools (Allegiance)
- Collier County Sheriff's Office (Meritain)
- Community Health Partners
- Freedom Health
- First Health/CCN
- Florida Blue
- Global Medical Management
- Healthsmart Preferred Care Inc.
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana Medicare Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Commercial Premier Open Access
- Humana Commercial POS
- Humana Commercial EPO
- Humana Traditional (Indemnity)
- National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN, Plan Vista/MedAdvant)
- United Healthcare
Our list of insurances is not an all-inclusive list, and is subject to change at any time. Please contact our office for the most up to date information.
We will file claims with your health insurance plan. Although we are contracted with many insurance carriers, our services may not be covered by your particular plan. Please bring your insurance information with you to the consultation. If blood work or biopsies are ordered, please be aware that you may receive a separate invoice at a later date.
We require all patients to pay their deductible, copay and/or coinsurance payment at the beginning of each visit. For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Private Patient / Cash Fee Schedule (Most Common Charges)
Initial Patient Evaluation: $350
Return Patient Evaluation: $200
Skin biopsy, First lesion (most body parts)
Destroy pre-malignant lesion (actinic keratosis) with liquid nitrogen, First lesion
Destroy additional pre-malignant lesions
Destroy warts or other benign growths (up to 15 lesions)
Remove skin tags (up to 15)
Excise benign growth (i.e. cysts, moles) with repair
Excise skin cancer with repair
For patients who carry insurance we do not accept, we may be able to file with your insurer for out-of-network benefits.
Your actual charges may be more or less than the amounts listed above due to specialized circumstances and/or body areas.
All biopsies/shaves/excisions are sent for microscopic analysis, which generates additional fees from an independent board-certified skin pathologist.