At Kirsch Dermatology, our first priority is the health of our patients, staff and community. As a result of COVID-19, we have established the following additional safety procedures:
- We are checking the temperature of each patient.
- There is no communal waiting area.
- Examination rooms are fully cleaned and sanitized between patients.
- All common areas and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- All personnel sanitize their hands upon entering and leaving a room.
- All personnel who are in close contact with patients wear face masks.
- Dr. Kirsch wears gloves and a mask when conducting examinations.
We are committed to providing you with the compassionate, thorough, and thoughtful care you expect from us in a safe and comfortable environment.