FIND OUT HOW OLD YOU REALLY ARE AND HOW FAST YOU ARE AGING WITH OUR TRUDIAGNOSTIC BIOLOGICAL AGE PREDICTOR
At Kirsch Dermatology, we understand how important your overall health is to the health of your skin and body. Dr. Brandon Kirsch and his team in Naples, Florida, are excited to introduce a specialized diagnostic service for our patients to consider in learning their “true age.” With our TruAge biological age calculation service, patients can get a predictor of their age using epigenetic testing.
Let’s learn more about the TruAge biological age predictor service available at Kirsch Dermatology!
What is TruAge?
Dr. Brandon Kirsch describes TruAge epigenetic testing as one of the most reliable and accurate biological age predictors on the market today. Our team will provide you with detailed instructions, as well as all tools needed to safely and comfortably complete a TruAge at-home test kit. The TruAge kit uses a sample of your blood to test for various biomarkers that can give a broader picture of your overall health and wellness. We can evaluate your DNA and predict your biological age using this state-of-the-art technology and tried-and-true algorithms.
How is your biological age different from your chronological age?
Thanks to annual birthdays, everyone is aware of their chronological age. But what about your biological age? Recent scientific developments allow us to measure your biological age through epigenetic testing. Testing with the TruAge diagnostic blood test allows us to obtain more relevant information to assess your health and life expectancy. These answers are achieved by assessing specific biomarkers in your DNA, known as methylation.
What can I expect from TruAge testing?
When you come into Kirsch Dermatology for this special testing, you will be provided with a TruAge test kit. Each TruAge test kit comes with detailed instructions, as well as all necessary medical tools needed to complete an at-home blood collection sample safely and comfortably. A sample of your blood is used to get the big picture of your overall health and wellness.
Benefits of Knowing Your Biological Age & Rate of Aging:
- Lifestyle Adjustments: Ever felt lost in the sea of health advice? With insights into your biological age, you can now tailor your habits more effectively. If your biological age is higher than your chronological age, it might be time to amp up your health game!
- Informed Health Choices: Our test can be the compass directing your healthcare decisions. Knowing how fast you’re aging can help you and your healthcare provider determine preventive steps, treatments, or interventions that might be right for you.
- Beauty & Wellness: Beauty indeed comes from within. Understanding your body better can lead to more targeted skincare and wellness routines, potentially slowing down visible signs of aging.
- Motivation to Change: There’s no motivator like seeing real, quantifiable data about your health. Realize where you stand, set your health and beauty goals, and watch the transformation as you retest in the future.
- Peace of Mind: On the flip side, if your biological age is lower, take a moment to pat yourself on the back. Your choices are paying off!
Are you interested in learning your actual biological age calculation?
If you are interested in discovering more about our TruAge diagnostic and epigenetics testing to find out your true biological age prediction, we invite you to contact our team at Kirsch Dermatology in Naples, Florida. Our facility is located at 1333 3rd Avenue South, Suite 501, and can be reached by telephone at (239) 300-9767.